Cash back Check List: Do's and Don'ts
- Do make sure you’ve tested your cookies and adjusted any security settings in your anti-virus or browser security.
- Do make sure you start all shopping for which you want to earn Cash back from the shopping portal or Shopping Assistant.
- If you need to return and repurchase an order, make sure that you place the order through the shopping portal to receive Cash back on the new order.
- Do make sure to keep your receipt or order confirmation until Cash back has been reported to your account.
- Do visit the merchant’s deals and offers page if you want to find coupons or sales.
- Do shop online if you want to receive Cash back. Purchases made offline, do not qualify for Cash back.
- Don’t use coupons, offers or deals from outside the shopping portal or Shopping Assistant. This includes offers sent directly to you in the mail.
- Don’t open other browsing sessions, windows or tabs when placing an order. This could interfere with the order tracking correctly.
- Don’t have items in your cart from previously saved shopping sessions, before you click on the Cash back link.